- Understanding the effects of information communication technology and politics: 2013 A synthesized analysis of political participation in Kenya
- Prospects and Challenges of Mobile Learning Implementation in Nigeria. Case Study National Open University of Nigeria NOUN
- A cross-country model of contextual factors impacting cloud computing adoption at universities in sub-Saharan Africa
- A telemedicine transfer model for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Uncovering reading habits of university students in Uganda: Does ICT matter?
- Sustainability intention: Mediator of sustainability behavioral control and sustainable entrepreneurship
- Reviewing information systems usage and performance models
- Towards a framework for the adoption of social media in health in sub-Saharan Africa
- Students Adoption of E-Learning Platforms: A Comparative Study in Uganda and Nigeria’
- Information Communication Technology and Politics: A Synthesized Analysis of the Impacts of Information Technology on Voter Participation in Kenya.
- Conceptualizing user preference and Trust in Western Designed Banking Software Systems in developing countries
- Towards an improved reading habit of university students: The impact of ICT
- Use of Western Designed Software Packages in Developing Countries: Implications for Their Effectiveness in a Different Context
- Cognitive Factors and Health Behaviors of Social Media Users In Sub-Saharan Africa
- The mediation effect of the semantic layer on the relation-ship between technical and information infrastructure with eHealth interoperability in Ugandan pubic hospitals
- Uncovering Students’ Preconceptions of Undergraduate Research Experience
- A TeleMedicine Transfer Model for Sub-Saharan Africa.
our Research and publications
Exclusive Interview with African Delegation At International Electrotechnology Commission General Meeting In San Francisco, November 2022View More
A Roundtable with Kenyan Delegates at International Electrotechnical Commission in San Francisco, CA, 2022View More
How the Luo- Kenya California Community Reacted to the 2022 Presidential Elections, August 2022View More
Is Raila Amolo Odinga Loosing the Political Messaging? A Question during the August 2022 Presidential elections in KenyaView More